Pages

Jun 5, 2014

Gardens by The Bay

Went to Gardens by The Bay yesterday for staff learning journey. It wasn'ty first visit there but it was my first visit to the domes. Skipped the domes with the kiddoz coz they won't be able to appreciate the flora...if only entrance was free...ggrrrr!
Nevertheless, the domes were amazingly beautiful. It's be worth to have a feel of it at least once. 
But what made the visit enriching was the information shared by the guide. And the visit was made all the more fun with people whom I spend my everyday with...my colleagues. To have awesome & crazy lot as colleagues is always a blessing! 
And a plus was the monopod that I purchased recently. I used it to the max yesterday...haha! Even the colleagues were having a blast with the monopod...serious! Check out the vidz and pics below yourself! 😘