Pages

Feb 19, 2013

The Annoying Fact abt Online Shopping

If the husbern knew I'd shopped online a lil bit more this mth...he'd kill me! Eerrrrhhmm...nah! He knew but he didn't...hehehe! So yeah, the thing abt online shopping especially for clothes is that you can't try it on prior to purchase. Well, for those with slim / to die for bodies wouldn't be facing this problem I guess.
So one of the item I bought...can't fit! Cry can? Nyerhehehe!
It's a 2 piece...I can fit into the inner coz it's spandex material...but I can't fit into the outer. It's kinda a waste...so I went to look for an outer aka cardigan to go along with it. Thanks to my dear husbern for layan-ing her awesome wife as usual! ❤❤❤
Went to Sufyaa and was elated to get one! Weehoo! So the purchase didn't really go to waste...just the outer...maybe Arisya can wear it in future? Hehehe!
And thus...tadaaaa! Matched the maroon cardigan with the blue dress...which is sleeveless hence it ain't warm.
And I wore my fav blue TIAMO to match with the blue dress...no me ain't feeling blue...me feel awesome! ;))








Shoes : TIAMO
Cardigan : Sufyaa
Shawl : Gum Studio