Pages

Dec 24, 2012

From Shoes to Handbags...

Yup...as a woman...we just LOVE handbags! Even though I just got a Gucci a few months back, thought with the extra 'rezeki', I'd get another one....this time a lil bit more extravagant. Yup...am prepared to pay that bit more ;))

Have seen others carrying the classic back Chanel. So got myself not one of the classics...and chose a white instead of a black. Even though am willing to spend that bit more...but I didn't want to spend too much, So yeah...this is one of the 'cheaper' ones....hehehehe! 



And...it'd be nice to get Arisya another bag coz she's been carrying the same one for a year. Not many has bags suitable for kids. Hence, we went around a few boutiques before finding one sweet enough for my babe. It is of the same size as her Burberry....just nice for a girl...what more with the beautiful bow on it...Ferragamo... ;))



Syukur Alhamdullilah....;))